Lloyds Banking Group
CUSTOMER CONSULTANT – May 2016 – Present
Lloyds Banking Group is a financial services group with millions of UK customers with a presence in nearly every community. The business is focused on retail and commercial financial services. LBG thrive based on how well they serve their customers; on their relationships within the communities they serve; and on helping Britain prosper.
- I provide advice and support for our customers who are facing financial difficulties
- I also works with the Customer Priority Team to support our customers who are Vulnerable.
Chester Adult Phab Club
VOLUNTEER/MARKETING ASSISTANT – December 2014 – Present
Chester Adult PHAB club is a charity for people with and without disabilities (Registered Charity No: 1053838). It is an independent charity affiliated to National PHAB. I volunteer and;
- Help the club in bag pack events at various stores across Cheshire and North Wales to raise funds.
- Organize and represent the club to showcase the services and volunteering opportunities relating to wellbeing and equality at University of Chester and Chester Library.
- Re-designed the Club’s website and made significant improvements. Also volunteer as a website administrator and make regular updates to the website (featured in The Standard newspaper).
- Designed Marketing board, Leaflets, Banner and ID cards for all the members and Volunteers of the club.
- Attend monthly social event of the club at local pub to find out about events and activities and meet friendly like-minded people with and without disabilities.
- DBS checked.
Touchstone Communications BPO
PROJECT MANAGER – February 2013 – September 2014 ( 1 yr 7 months )
Responsible of managing a Team of over 60 operative generating direct sales and leads for various Clients based in US. Making sure the Daily Sales and Revenue targets are met without compromising the Quality of the leads and customer satisfaction.
- Managing the daily running of the call centre.
- Carrying out performance reviews.
- Setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales and quality.
- Coordinating with supervisors, team leaders, operatives and third parties to gather information and resolve issues.
- Monitoring random calls to improve quality and minimize errors.
- Coordinating staff recruitment and liaising with HR staff.
- Reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions.
- Handling the most complex customer complaints or inquiries.
- Coaching, motivating and retaining staff.
- Started a new Mortgage campaign (Home 1st Lending) and increased Sales and Revenue by 60% within the first month.
- Implemented new web based dialer System successfully.
- Generated 300 leads on daily basis for Quicken Loans Mortgage campaign with 60 reps with an LPD of 5 /agent straight after taking over the campaign.
- Presented with Top Dog award from the CEO for “Developing People”.
Touchstone Communications BPO
TEAM LEAD OPERATIONS – July 2012 – February 2013 ( 7 months )
Responsible of supervising a team of 30 call centre operatives for an Auto Insurance lead generating client based in US.
- Monitor all calls to ensure that due procedures and quality standards are strictly adhered to.
- Facilitate and organize mentoring and training session for all agents and participate in recruitment of new call centre agents.
- Implemented new Daily Reporting Format Company wide.
- Given an opportunity to be an acting Director of operations of over 250 employees for 3 days in the absence of the higher management and successfully achieved 22% increase in Revenue compared to previous week’s results.
- On the success of above results, I was promoted to Project Manager.
- Presented with Top Dog award from the CEO for “Results, Attendance and Quality”.